martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

Gil Sung Hoon releases “My Love, Be My Last” (feat. FatDoo) MV



Cantante Gil Sung Hoon ha lanzado el video musical de " My Love, Be My Last ", con el rapero FatDoo .
"My Love, Be My Last", segunda versión Gil Sung Hoon, fue producido por Neurona Music 's Donnie JUna vez más , mientras que las letras fueron escritas por una vez más y FatDoo.
El ex ' Superstar K3 concursante previamente recibido atención por haber perdido 30 kg (~ 66 libras), así como por ser Minho SHINee primo 's.
Echa un vistazo a la MV a continuación.

Gil Sung Hoon releases “My Love, Be My Last” (feat. FatDoo) MV

Singer Gil Sung Hoon has released the music video for “My Love, Be My Last” featuring rapper FatDoo.
“My Love, Be My Last”, Gil Sung Hoon’s second release, was produced by Neuron Music‘s Donnie Jand Once Again, while the lyrics were written by Once Again and FatDoo.
The former ‘Superstar K3‘ contestant previously received attention for losing 30kg (~66 lbs) as well as for being SHINee Minho‘s cousin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario