jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

Jam Hsiao Revela "It's All About Love" MV


Él declara que "It's All About Love"!,  Jam Hsiao  marca su regreso con un nuevo álbum ""It's All About Love"!  y un video musical.
 Una palabra para describir esta canción: inesperado.No es el típico Jam Hsiao  canción y no me esperaba esta clase de él. Fue realmente bueno. Me encanta la alegría en ella, la orquesta vibra-ic en ella y el flujo de la melodía y las notas altas de largo en el puente era una locura. Es una canción que me gustaría escuchar otra vez. 
Creo que las ilusiones utilizados era bueno para transmitir el mensaje de la canción En general, esta canción se merece estar en la lista de reproducción




Fuente: taiwanpopnet


He declares that "It's All About Love"Jam Hsiao marks his return with a brand new album "以愛之名" (It's All About Love) and a music video of his titular plug.

One word to describe this song: unexpected.

It is not your typical Jam Hsiao song and I was not expecting this kind from him. It was really good. I love the playfulness in it, the orchestra-ic vibe in it and the flow of the melody and those long high notes at the bridge was just insane. It is a song that I would play repeatedly.

I am not going crazy about the music video but it was still good. I think the illusions used was good to convey the message of the song.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario